Yoroi is a lightweight crypto wallet that is available for your computer (https://yoroi-wallet.com/#/) and mobile device (Android / iOS).
- The Yoroi dashboard has rewards data integrated into it, and there is a delegation tab provided for Cardano staking. Navigate to the Delegation Center using this tab.
- Yoroi now allows users to browse the list of stake pools directly from their wallets. You can sort the list by score or alphabetically by ticker. If you'd like to explore the data on our pool, the ADA Stork Pool ticker is: STORK.
- You can also simply add a stake pool ID using the tab titled: Delegation by ID. If you would like to delegate to Stork Pool, you can use our pool ID: 17fa4d6590f413e5b699ae8c859c32ef427e95b81f167e1a2dc3c2f1
- Once you’ve chosen your Cardano stake pool, you can hit the delegate button on the far right and you will be prompted to verify your selection.
- To authorize the delegation and the nominal fees associated with the process, you’ll need to enter the spending password you established when you created your wallet.
Many users prefer Yoroi for its Cardano proof-of-stake pool implementation, but it mostly comes down to personal preference of UI and UX. Yoroi is a trusted crypto wallet, is easy to use, and is a great alternative to Daedalus. It's also a little faster to access since it doesn't require synchronization with the entire Cardano blockchain each time it's used (as Daedalus does).
The Yoroi ADA wallet is available as a browser plugin for Chrome, Edge, and Firefox. It is also available as a mobile ADA wallet, and you can download Yoroi for iPhone or Yoroi for Android from the App Store or Google Play.